Mon prochain message sera en direct de Régina, Saskatchewan perdu au milieu de nulle part entre deux champs de blé.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 hours remains before leaving and all is not yet finished...but almost. I'm too tired to be stressed and anyway, if I forgot something, it's too late because I won't get out until tomorrow morning. The luggages are closed, the only thing left to do is shine my shoes and my boots (ouach but I'll have to get used to it).
My next message will be from Regina, Saskatchewan lost in the middle of nowhere between two wheat fields.
Salut Dominic
RépondreEffacerWow ! Le test TAPE... tu niaises pas trop avec ça! Tes running sont attachés à double boucle !!!! Mais je crois que tout le mérite te revivent car tu n'as pas négligé ta préparation !!!!!!
Toutes mes félicitations !
Martin Lecomte
"je suivrai tes aventures"
You know I wish i could understand what you have written in french, but want to say congrats to all you do an prayers GUNTAG.
RépondreEffacer